How We Can Help
Website Consulting Sessions for the DIY author
1.5 hour screenshare sessions for $150 per session*
Book as many sessions as you need to get your questions answered.
Complete Website Setup Services
Custom packages based on your needs starting at $1000*, which can include (but are not limited to):
- Design that matches your established branding or product artwork
- Importing of content from your old WordPress site
- Setting up any of Squarespace's templates and "content block" features that best meet your unique needs
- Mapping your custom domain(s) to your Squarespace site via DNS records (requires access to your domain settings)
*Prices do not include your Squarespace subscription, which you are fully responsible for. Mixtus Media does not receive any incentives for using or promoting Squarespace - we just believe it's that good!
Step 1: Fill out our website project checklist.
Step 2: Use your favorite file sharing service to send us your content files and images.
Step 3: A few weeks later We send you a link to the first draft of your new website and you give us feedback on what you would like to see adjusted.
Step 4: After you are happy with your new website, we map your custom domain(s) to your Squarespace site to make it live.
Step 5: We train you on how to make updates to your website yourself, and will be available down the road if you need help with anything.
We are Squarespace experts, having built over 50 websites using Squarespace since 2013.
With Squarespace you get everything you need:
- Your website is fully hosted and maintained by Squarespace - there's nothing to install, patch, or upgrade ever! You just manage the content, which is how it should be.
- Choose from dozens of highly customizable templates incorporating world-class modern web design, which all look great on any size screen thanks to "responsive design."
- All features are built directly into your website and work flawlessly (zero "plugins" to install).
- Intuitive drag and drop editing directly on web pages.
- Easy customization using the Style Editor's sliders and drop-down options.
- Dozens of 3rd party service integrations - like MailChimp, Disqus, YouTube, Dropbox, Flickr, social accounts, etc.
- SEO is integrated in a way that you don't even have to think about it.
- Simple easy to understand analytics are built right in, always at your fingertips.
- Optional Commerce features so you can sell your book directly through your website and even take donations.
- Great advanced functions like forms, search, and galleries which are easy to add and manage.
- Award-winning 24/7 customer service.
- So much more...